I was chatting wif a fren bout tis last nite. He was in his pre-courtship stage. while I'm in my post-courtship stage. I would love to wish him the best of luck n I reli hope to hear good news fr him. Lately, I've heard of a few break ups and many r'ship is in trouble...so I'd love to hear ppl getting into a r'ship...something happy!
Talking bt courship last nite, I kinda missed mine...it hav been more than a year since my last courtship. And yet, it's still fresh in my mind. For me, courtship is reli fun n sweet...I think maybe gal enjoy more fun of courtship. I get overwhelmed by courtships, it's like fairy tale somehow. Courtship, unlike r'ship, no commitment, no worries n every moment of it is happy, n yeah, only happy moments!
When it comes to confession, guys enjoy the suffering while gals enjoy the fun. LOL! Anyway, guys do enjoy confession too, esp when the gal of their love responded "YES!". I missed the confession session last year, it was sooo extraordinary (i've never experience guys confessing to me like tat bfore,...no, i'm not gonna write the details here), funny, fun (coz I kept teasing him, n he got his courage challenged, I knw I'm notti but it was reli fun!) n of coz, it was so sweettttttt!
Since a year plus ago, I've never regretted saying "YES". I guess tat's the best decision tat I've ever made in my life. Thank u for all the things u've done, my swthrt!
Talking bt courship last nite, I kinda missed mine...it hav been more than a year since my last courtship. And yet, it's still fresh in my mind. For me, courtship is reli fun n sweet...I think maybe gal enjoy more fun of courtship. I get overwhelmed by courtships, it's like fairy tale somehow. Courtship, unlike r'ship, no commitment, no worries n every moment of it is happy, n yeah, only happy moments!
When it comes to confession, guys enjoy the suffering while gals enjoy the fun. LOL! Anyway, guys do enjoy confession too, esp when the gal of their love responded "YES!". I missed the confession session last year, it was sooo extraordinary (i've never experience guys confessing to me like tat bfore,...no, i'm not gonna write the details here), funny, fun (coz I kept teasing him, n he got his courage challenged, I knw I'm notti but it was reli fun!) n of coz, it was so sweettttttt!
Since a year plus ago, I've never regretted saying "YES". I guess tat's the best decision tat I've ever made in my life. Thank u for all the things u've done, my swthrt!
6 comments:
haha.. not really good if get no leh..
wat to do tat time?
wat to do? u should hav leanrt bt it in my previous "If you love someone..." post haha! Oh well, as usual...either u giv up let go n then go for another gal when u meet 1 OR keep ur never give up spirit, work harder n change the NO to YES which can't be guranteed.
I think time has changed coz many guys are so emo and does housework too. LOL
Yeah, that way gals can have fun!
yeah time have changed. however, guys stil heartbreaker..:P
guys=heartbreaker? T_T
disagree!!!
R.
yes, guys = heartbreaker. accept tat fact :P. okla, u r the exceptional one k, dun T_T XX
Post a Comment