Crap, I actually din realize Feb is ending. I do realize today is 23rd of Feb, prob I hav forgotten tat Feb hav 28 days only. Furthermore, I kept thinking early of March is already midsem n yet I do knw tat midsem in the end of March. I'm so blur. When my coursemate were telling me that test is on next week. I was like "huh? next week? not after midsem?". I do knw tat I've got 3 tests on early of March but I din realize that early of march = next week. I've a lil prob wif my FYP. Now, the pressure is on the air~ Tis sem is so lame, I've 2 test on the same day, just an hour difference. Wish me luck!
Anyway, had a ladies day out last weekend. Me n my frens were dining at Black Canyon Coffee in Kinta City, Ipoh. It's my 1st time. I've never even think of stepping my foot in. I thought they r like those typical coffee franchises like Coffee Bean n Starbucks. I thought it was like very expensive with small portion of food serve as well. So 1 of my fren had eaten thr before n so she told us the price is quite ok while the pasta she had was quite nice. So, we gave it a try. They serve many fusion foods, some westerns n some thai foods.
All of us ordered pastas. I ordered erm...*i forgot wat's the exact name dy, all I rmber is stir-fried spaghetti wif blabla :P*
Anyway, had a ladies day out last weekend. Me n my frens were dining at Black Canyon Coffee in Kinta City, Ipoh. It's my 1st time. I've never even think of stepping my foot in. I thought they r like those typical coffee franchises like Coffee Bean n Starbucks. I thought it was like very expensive with small portion of food serve as well. So 1 of my fren had eaten thr before n so she told us the price is quite ok while the pasta she had was quite nice. So, we gave it a try. They serve many fusion foods, some westerns n some thai foods.
All of us ordered pastas. I ordered erm...*i forgot wat's the exact name dy, all I rmber is stir-fried spaghetti wif blabla :P*
It's dinner time but I hav no idea y the sky is still so bright at 6+ pm. Oh well, the day is longer at the moment. But it wasn't TIS bright like wat u c in tis photo of me. I didn't photoshop any of the pic as well. I guess my fren did not adjust her cam's mode to the suitable mode.

No comments:
Post a Comment