Thursday, February 12, 2009

Last Sunday

Went to Ipoh Parade last Sunday wif 2 purpose which r to help unimate choose V-day present for his gf n to hav steamboat. Since my unimate is tired so I drove his car all the way to Ipoh fr UTP n fr UTP back to Ipoh...ard 40 mins each journey, total up of 80mins. Seriously speaking, I've never drove tis long before.

In my 3 yrs n half in UTP, I hav only drove fr Ipoh back to UTP once. Needless to say, I've never drive any long distance journey back in Sarawak n if I'm nt mistaken, the furthest I drove was ard 30 mins journey but veryyyy rareee, reli rare as places r near n more accessible in Miri, unlike UTP.

After shopping ard for 4 hrs plus, both of them finally bought their V-day pressie for their beloved. So nice one...I also wan to celeb V-day also eh but cannot. :(. Our initial plan was suppose to go Bercham for steamboat (I've never been to tat place fr steamboat, heard it's famous). However, we were uber hungry dy at tat time so we ended up staying in Ipoh Parade for dinner...to Moven Peak. I've been to Moven Peak in Greentown for ala carte but not tis franchise in Ipoh Parade. But the meals r somewat different fr the one at Greentown though...

So, steamboat in Moven Peak, Ipoh Parade! (actually it's syabu syabu style). Tis is the steamboat set I've ordered..Chicken set at RM12.80 excluding tax n beverage. Overall quite nice n veryyyyy stomach filling! I'm not sure isit bcoz we were too hungry so it taste reli good to us or it is reli good. But 1 thing, their green chilli paste is awesome!!! We chose 4 types of soup, normal (nice), tomyam (not nice), curry (nice but too spicy for me) & herbal (we all like tis). Anyway, I think the price is quite worth for such a portion...So fuLL!

Steamboat @ Moven Peak, Ipoh Parade

No comments: