Friday, February 20, 2009

Dirty Pool

It's my 1st time to go swimming for tis sem 2 days ago, n darn! the pool is damn dirty! My fren told me "It's like swimming inside a lake". The water is so contaminated, so blurrrrrr. U only get to see the person swimming towards u when they are near u (approx. 0.5m?). Y can't UTP just spend $ n time on sports facilities maintenance esp the swimming pool. The pool is not big plus many ppl using it.

C'mon la UTP, every sem I come back only the plant water sprinkler is being replaced by a more high tech one, or maintain the plants ard the campus/hostel. Uni soi is damn lousy...plants doesn't live long ard here, tats y UTP always spend $ on buying new plants as well. Anyway, I don't reli giv a damn abt it since I'm getting outta here in another 4 mths. Argh, I'm start to be lazy again (i wanna quit studying *as if I can*)

No comments: