Friday, February 6, 2009

I Want Tat Rabbit

Last week was Minggu Mesra Kampus (MMK) n thr was a booth selling pets, just a few tho...thr's hamster, cat n rabbit. I hav no idea y they wanna sell pets in UTP. Prob they expect u to buy n bring home. If those studs buy these pets n keep in uni, v pity eh~ As for me, I can only hav a look n touch them. I can't buy any of them n bring back homeee. The event is 2 days if I'm not mistaken, but everytime I go thr is just to see that cute brown rabbit.

dunno wat the hell is this, i think it's freaking ugly

grey persian cat (i prefer white ones)

not sure if it's mix breed or normal breed

meowwww, me heart cats

Now, tis is reli super duper cute!

black & brown rabbits fr Aussie

its face looks so good!

sleepy dy~



love its furrr, so fluffyyyyyyy, so cuteeeeeeeeee

looks v innocent eh

When I look at the brown rabbit I was like "EeeeEe.....it is damn cuteeeee!". I fall in love wif tis brown rabbit literally. I wan tis brown bunny!!! Next time probably I wanna get a rabbit as pet beside dogs. I was thinking falling wif love wif pets is better rather than falling in love wif homosapiens as pets will neither harm nor hurt ur feelings.

No comments: