Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

Too bad I hav to prepare my PCS oral tech. presentation, study for two incoming tests for next week and a few tutorials to be completed next week. Else, I would have gone to somewhr in Ipoh to countdown.

Wat to do? I can't afford to screw up my 30% of my oral pres + 10% of each tests. Aww...tis is super lame. Serve myself rite for being lazy or else I would hav done my presentation a few days ago n hav fun. Oh well, at least I went Ipoh for 'Money Not Enough 2' on Thurs (consoling my own).

May our country's politics be stronger n better. May corruptions drop n drop. May the prices of everything stop hiking up. May our country expand n citizens live in peace n harmony. God bless M'sia...

HAPPY 51ST INDEPENDECE DAY, MALAYSIANS!!!!!

p.s. on tis 51st Independence day, I'm thinkin abt migrating to other foreign countries *bleak*

No comments: