Saturday, January 17, 2009

Belated B'day Present

Guess wat? My b'day is a mth ago & I still receive b'day pressie! Oh well, actually they purposely wait til after I come back to UTP only giv me coz it's nt practical to bring it bac to Miri & giv me & then I bring back to uni.

Actually, I always wanted sth like tis but I dun knw y I nvr think of buying it. I have a lot of earrings which I kept in a plastic container. I love tis pressie v much, now my earrings got their 'wardrobe'. I don't knw whats the name of this thing, earrings rack/earrings hanger/...well, wateva it is called. It can occupy 64 pairs of earrings, easy to install/dismantle & it can be turned 360 degree..It's v convenient as I can turn n pick whichever earrings tat I would love to wear. Heart it!!!

Anyway, tis time, I din bring my entire collection of my earrings back to uni coz I'm grad soon so I try to minimize my stuff. Tis is prob half of my collection. The rest I left it in Miri. Merci for the pressie, Reena, Y.Ching & W.Chin! I like it v much & it is indeed v useful for me :)


2 comments:

Kianu said...

look like a chandelier onli... XD

Tze Ling said...

not reli ler hhehe!