Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Unlucky, VERY!

Life's like a ferris wheel, it turns n turns,...sometimes u r at highest peak, but sometimes at the lowest peak. I guess I stayed at tat highest peak for sometime dy n now...oh well, wat comes ard goes ard n I'm back to the lowest peak.

2009 haven't been treating me well so far. I've been unhappy most of the time. Last nite, my SEK800i suddenly went DEAD. Then, I hold it up, it was so hotttttttt...scares me a lil, my fon nvr get tat heaty before. I try to switch on my fon several times, it doesnt work at all, yes! NOT AT ALL!. Then I try to charge my fon, NOT working as well. So, I took off the batt. After it had cool down, I tested it on my frens SEK fon, it was functioning...so eliminate batt faulty. It mus be fon faulty dy.

Nevertheless, I didn't giv up, I try it on my fon once again. I left it for a moment wif my batt in the fon. When I get back OMG, it was so hotttttt...it heats up itself. When I took the batt, damn, the batt expanded...So 100% sth wrong wif my fon...I spoilt by batt by doing tat, wat an expensive experiment!!! 1 SE batt cost RM176 (ori SE of coz). T.T

I'm sooo upset!!! It hav been a year n four mths since I bought the fon & it was working well till last nite such thing happen. I hope it's not gonna cost me a bomb repairing it. Its batt oredy gonna cost me a bomb :(.

I purposely went down to Ipoh alone by taking bus just to fix my fon. Went to SE Service Centre located inside Courts (opposite Jusco). They r gonna help me to check wats the prob n then call me up to tell me wat happened n how much isit to fix it (tis will depends on my decision, to repair or not to...). I'm gonna wait til after CNY for their news. Damn soi, approaching CNY such thing happened, sigh!

Actually I've got a extra fon (Nokia 8210). I use tat for my maxis no. However, its batt is nt so good. The batt can turn flat anytime when calling. N the batt doesn't last for long hours. Since I'm in Ipoh, I went to a mobile shop, which is opposite jusco ( opposite the balai polis). I forgot the name of the shop but a lot of Hotlink stickers thr. I purchased a batt fr my Nokia thr since none of the mobile shop inside Jusco selling batt for Nokia old fon models. A lot of thing happened n ran thru my mind causing my mind so stuffed, I didn't think so much...hence, I din even bother to get a receipt fr tat man. I just tested my new batt(Nokia), DAMN! it's nt working. I can't even charge it. I guess I'm conned. Tat batt isn't ori as they don sell ori...cost me RM15. Yes, it's cheap but I got to save tat RM15 for my SEK800i repairing fee. Darn tat Ipoh con man!

WAKE UP MY DEAR K800i!!! I miss u n I can't live without u! T.T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up! gadgets come and go.

Tze Ling said...

it's still too young to go away. ya i will cheer up!