Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Drama Spree

"...that's a secret I'll never tell..you know you love me - X.O.X.O. Gossip Girl -"

My best companion during my sem break or my boring uni life would be drama series. I was having drama spree on Gossip Girl during my sem break. Catching up till the latest episode of Season 2 at the moment. Their r'ship r super complicated. I love watching Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford), he's just so handsome! I Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) got his own style while Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) has his own personalities and the way he talk is so 'cool' haha! Both Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) and Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) r gorgeous.

And did u knw tat Blake & Penn r couples in real life? Couples in drama, couples in reality too...interesting eh? No wonder they r sooo into it while they r acting as a couple!

So, it's time to catch up wif some TVB drama series, the hottest since last year, The Gem of Life. Thr r total 80 episode of it! I just started watching it around last thursday and now I'm watched till episode 47. Still got 30++ episode to complete the whole series. Tis series v long winded lar, no wonder freakin much episodes! Anyway, thx to Gem of Life for being my companion during my CNY break.


I won't be going into details into both of these drama as u can read their reviews all over the internet. I can't wait to finish Gem of Life, then I'll stop watching any TVB drama series as I've gotta concentrate more on my FYP. I'm still slacking rite now...I've got no motivation to do my work, sigh.

No comments: