Sunday, January 25, 2009

The End of My SE K800i

My 1 yr n 4 mth sony ericsson K800i confirmed spoilt dy. T.T can't b fixed coz the board spoilt unless change the whole board which is expensive, gonna cost a price of a new fon so im nt recommended to do so by the lady in the SE service centre. i'm so heartache! wat i can do is to buy a new fon but I plan to go back Miri only buy. Me n my Sarawakian frens act find the selling price of Ipoh fon r more exp than Sarawak. Since I'm grad soon n I don't trust Ipoh bussinessman here. I would rather go back Miri buy new fon. Tis time, I'm nt gonna buy AP & SE. I'll be aiming for Nokia cellfons. Right now, I'm targeting Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. If I'm nt mistaken, tis shud b Nokia's 1st fully touchscreen fon. Right now it's selling at RM1499 (Zitron set). Wit its various good features, it definitely worth at its price! Simply gorgeous!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuuuu.. nice! price is reasonable also.. but i prefer going after the HTC PRO :P

Tze Ling said...

u go for the looks nia isit? HTC looks nice but i'm nt sure bt the interface coz nvr play wif it b4. i think Nokia hast the best interface tho it might nt be the best touchscreen fon :P

Anonymous said...

interface very hard to say. at first you might not like it and later on get use to it. like a transition period of using nokia's phones to sony ericsson's. need time to tell.

but the prices for these things are insane.

these phones either powered by windows or other OS mar. the interfaces are just same like windows mobile lur.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!