Finally, it's my final sem babeh! Today is the 1st day of lectures. 1 of my core sub is clashing wif my minor. Only 1 lecture clashing, the rest is fine. But the lecturer of my minor is such a cool guy, I told him bt it & he say he might change the clashing day (which is today) to tutorial slot. So 1 of my prob is solve. Another is my FYP. I did nt hav any progress throughout the hols. I didn't even do anything bt it at all. Tell me, how can do work in hols one hehe! So, I'm gonna meet my lecturer soon to discuss bt it (scary~).
Oh yeah, I've seen a lot of new faces in the campus...juniors..Felt so old dy. When I was a junior, I knw almost all the faces ard the campus, tis senior doing wat course in which year which sem. When I'm a senior, I don't even knw haha! Well, tats the trend. Luv my timetable tis sem. Tis sem 15 credit hours wif 5 subjects includin 1 Final Year Project (FYP). Nt so heavy & wat's more, friday no class!! (I hope thr is no any further changes on the timetable) Tat's cool!
2 comments:
haha.. so nice to study in msia, i think u all know more juniors n have a bigger scope of social life compared to us that practically bury our head into books and don't care about ppl walking around..LOL
tis ic coz my uni campus nt tat big hehe. well, each got its pros n cons. do enjoy d remaining of ur uni life :)
Post a Comment