Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last Day In Miri

Final day in Miri. It is a busy day for me. I'm sooo last minute! (no good!) I went to the dentist after my breakfast for cleaning & polishing. Somehow, Dr. Aziz didn't clean so nice for me tho, I guess it was lunch time so rushing for lunch since I'm the last customer for the morning session. I'm quite unsatisfied, he forgot to take off the glue behind one of my tooth. Don't ask me wat glue is tat, I dunno exactly wat the thing is. All I knw is for sticking the stainless steel behind my teeth. Oh well, orthodontic stuff. Or maybe it's called cement, I think so....I don't reli rmber!

I wasn't tat happy wif my cleaning & polishing oso coz the black black thing, which I don knw wat the heck is tat. Dr. Aziz told me it wasn't plaque, it was the food stain, might be fr coffee/tea as well. Oh wait, I don drink so much coffee/tea leh. Got 1 line of the black thing, on my wisdom tooth & when I look at it I feel quite annoyed. I also scared if 1 day it bcome plaque then I have to go under surgery to remove my wisdom tooth at the bottom. Dr. Aziz said tat my wisdom tooth at the lower part grew out nicely, upright. The ones at upper part not yet grow. However, wisdom tooth r useless tooth. They only made u spend cash to remove them in the end as they r quite easily spoilt.

For me, maintaining my tooth is important. Prob coz my parents spent a lot of money for my braces. Therefore, I can't afford to let any of my tooth spoil, except for wisdom tooth. Furthermore, imagine urself losing 1 of the tooth in the front part, esp when u smile. Aww, tat would make u look so bad. I knw don hav to worry tat much as thr r fake tooths. But, nothing is better than the real ones rite.

Made a new retainer but it wasn't ready yet so I hav to go back to collect it. So I got home n bake my fave choc cake. I gotta shower first now before visit gynae in the medical centre nearby n go back the Dr. Aziz Dental Clinic to collect my new retainer. I actually lost my retainers, for both bottom n upper tooth since 2-3 years back, darn! I don't knw whr I left it. Tat reli cost a me a bomb, 1 retainer for RM150. So two for RM300 -_-". But I only made 1 since upper tooth is more necessary.

Maintaining ur tooth after taking off wif braces is important. Else, ur tooth can reli go out of shape. Then, the RM4k spent on the braces is wasted. I don't wan tis to happen. Anyway, mine is nt so bad, just tat nt as compact as before since I've stopped using retainer for quite long...Serve me rite for nt listening to dentist advice, he asked me to use it at nite. Now, I'm gonna start using retainer, every nite! I plan to make a new retainer for the lower part on my next hols, Rm150 is soooooo pricey for me. Next time, I wanna make my children to be an orthondontic specialist then they can earn a lot of money fr thr n then bring me go travelling ard the world. LOL...anyway, just a random crap.

Anyway, I'm flying off tmrw. I'm happy to travel wif MAS but unhappy coz I can't meet some of my frens who come back to Miri only after I left, unhappy to not able to celeb CNY (darn UTP, if Raya got 1 week hols summore mid sem bring advance just for Raya but CNY dun hav such priorities), unhappy to travel ALONE (for the very 1st time back to uni in these 3 years), to go back to the land of sadness/loneliness/busy-ness/hectic-ness, UTP. I feel better by tellin' myself, patient...final sem dy, I'm gonna grad soon! Man, I reli can't wait to grad!

3 comments:

KhaLoon said...

See ya in UTP.
Cheers!

Unknown said...

UTP don't look as bad as you'd described from this picture... http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v311/213/93/683686632/n683686632_918402_2740.jpg

Too bad for not able to celebrate cny in hometown. I know it really sucks. On the other hand, maybe the last time celebrating cny with your course mates. :)

Mind I ask, you bought your own ticket or UTP gave student free tickets back home every year?

Tze Ling said...

yeah, it doesn't look tat bad. but the matter is staying alone thr. oh, my coursemates/unimates all go back hometown or own home celeb CNY. impossible I go their hse celeb CNY. u hav no idea hw isolated UTP is fr the city. yeah it sux.

i buy my own ticket, else i won't mind bt the expensive price of the air tix. but as for scholars, they sponsor their scholars back home (Sabah & Sarawak) every year. if i'm nt mistaken, shud be once a year only tho.

btw, wats ur blog if u hav 1?