I came across Iman Crosson (aka Alphacat) Whatever You Like spoof video clip thru CNN early of dec last year (YES! in CNN!). I got to say when I 1st watched tis vid thru CNN, I thought he was reli Barrack Obama. He look like Obama, man! I tot when did Obama bcome a singer who can rap as well. The next thing I knw is I go to youtube.com to search for tis video. It was so funny. 1 of the coolest spoof I've ever watched in my life. N yes! the no. of viewers r HUGE, over 2 million! U gotta hav a look at it, note the lyrics! 1 of the funniest part in tis video u can see is "For the LAST time, I'm NOT Muslim!!!" at 1:27 *ROFL!!!!!*
T.I.- Whatever You Like SPOOF! (OBAMA- Whatever I Like) by Alphacat
ain't tat cool? ain't tat funny? I luv tis vid ManNnnG! Now, I can do wateva I like! *LOL*
No comments:
Post a Comment