I'm so irritated by such an inconsiderate n super selfish person. I do not want to go in details. Man, tat's reli getting on my nerves. Sometimes I reli felt like scold it aloud but I tell myself "bear with it" bcoz I do not want create any conflicts or troubles. *bek chek bek chek bek chekkkk*
My media player is playing "Dangerous by Kardinal Offishall Ft. Akon". I love the chorus of the lyrics 'That girl is so dangerous, that girl is so dangerous, that girl is a bad girl! I've seen her type before, She is so dangerous, that girl is so dangerous, that girl is a bad girl! Yeahhh'
Anyway, such a special day today is....double match - 20082008. Have a great day ppl! :)
6 comments:
chill. is it about the 'hardcopy' into 'softcopy' which ur trying to get the 'softcopy' issue ar?
Hmmm.... din even realize it's 20082008. U must be really free to notice it. :P
CHill... :D
erica: haha finally i understand wat u were talking after asking u in mamak. well, this one is not abt tat. i think it's abt worm/virus/trojan. very hard to get rid :P
ralph: wat lor, say me so free to notice...my fren sent me forwarded sms abt the 20082008 else I also din even realise. i tell her u say her too free. bleak~
R u talking that's me??Hahaha..I also got it from a forwarded message also...*Blek*..Too bad cant meet both you at KL!!!
ya, tats u y.ching! haha, I only got tat forwarded msg fr u. ya too bad, we'll c next time then hehe.
Control is a good tools to use... keep quiet and let it be sometime is not a good strategy. So we need to be balance and choose what u think it's right... :->
Anyway, sometime i was so irritated by inconsiderate and selfish person... just wanna to tell them off.
Post a Comment