Saturday, August 30, 2008

Convo & Movie

It was my uni 8th Convocation last week. So, my uni is ard 13 yrs old dy. Me n my frens went to congrats our seniors on their graduation. It's always great to see ppl in their grad robe n wearing mortarboard. I can't wait to grad next year!!! I reli wanna wear those too n hold a v beautiful big bouquet of flowers fr my family n my bf when I grad, I hope so...:P

It would be even better if my bf can attend my convo *dreaming* which is unlikely coz his convo gonna fall on the same week as mine *sigh*. Oh well, I only have a few pics as I didn't bring my cam fon ard to snap photos. So many of the photos r in my seniors' digi cam. Darn, my face so chubby :(.

our ex housemate, Cheng Yee

wif Quin Lee (snapped by her daddy, quite artistic eh)

It's weekend again and my academic week 6 has just ended. It's a mixed feelings of happy n sad though. Happy coz it's hols on Mon due to M'sia 51st Independence Day. Sad coz thr's lotsa assignments/projects/tests/blabla coming up.

I've got a technical individual oral pres for PCS n a test on next tues then another test on tat friday. The week after next week I'm gonna hand out my FYP progress report. The best thing is I not yet started doing any of it...die....I just feel like sleeping for the whole weekend *hehe*

The happiest thing is when I got my result for last semester's Internship on Thurs. Yes, my uni's 8 mths Internship is evaluated as 1 semester result (14 credit hours, so don't play play). I've got an A (4.00 GPA) for my Intern, as wat I hav expected. Thx to my host company's SVs fr WD & RWP n also my uni SV, Mr. Azizuddin. Thank you v much!!!

I'm quite happy abt it but surprisingly I didn't feel overwhelmed by it, didn't feel extremely happy also...don knw y. Tis is the only sem I can score 4 flat & I did it :). Tat 'A' meant a lot to me to boost up my CGPA. I'm reli glad I did it. Many of my unimates obtained an A for their intern too, congrats!

The nite itself, 31 asked if I wanna join them to watch Jack Neo's new release movie, Money Not Enough 2 (S'porean) with some of my unimates. Immediately I cancelled 1 of my meeting n join them for the movie. Tat movie is nice! It's totally different fr Money Not Enough 1. Part I & II r totally not related. As usual, those actors r those few jokers fr Liang Po Po & Nu Ren 40 Dang Zhi Qiang (S'porean comedy drama series).

Money Not Enough 2

So tis time, as usual, they critisize their govt like hell n in a funny way...tis movie is v meaningful. This movie instilled moral values in it...treasure wat u hav, respect ppl n be filial to ur mother. I alwiz love Singaporean movies. They r funny n also crappy at times yet meaningful. 31 complained tat I laughed a bit too much n non-stop. He nvr watch movie wif me, tats y..hehe!

me, Jesse & Erica in the Chancellor Complex

out of boredom

No comments: