I just did my 1st presentation for a course, Professional Communication Skills (PCS) last week. The theme was technical presentation (process) n my group did drilling circulation process. I felt tat my group did a good job but I'm nt sure hw's my lecturer gonna evaluate us as she's an English lady fr England. She definitely got a v high expectations!
PCS is 100% coursework based. 2 group presentation & 2 individual presentation. Last week was 20%, now wats coming up? Individual Technical Presentation which cost me 30% of my total coursework. I'm still haven settle on wat to present based on my major, EE. EE stuffs r boring, I hav no idea which is interesting. Darn, need to prepare a proper outline as well. Nowonder the lecturer was saying tis course is a demanding course during the mass lecture.
I need inspirations!!!!
After individual tech. pres., thr will be Business Group Meeting, which I have no idea wat the heck is it yet n it is 20% and last but nt least another individual oral persuasive pres. which is 30%. Before midsem, 70% of the presentations will be completed. The good thing bout tis course is I don need to study n memorise the lecture notes since no quiz, test or exams... But I have to undergo 4 presentations, memorise my scripts, prepare presentation slides...very time consuming as well.
I don't reli like presentations. Thr's so much thing tat I dislike esp when it comes to academic stuff, oh well... Not only PCS got pres, FYP also got. OMG, I will be overdosed by presentations tis sem. Not fun at all... -_-"
No comments:
Post a Comment