Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by eRiCa so I got to do complete this tag. Here it goes...

On The Outside
Name: Given name is Tze Ling while my Christian baptism + confirmation name is Lynn Veron
Birth Date:12th Dec 1985
Current status: Not married (haha)
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

On The Inside
Your Heritage: Pure Chinese
Your Fears: Final Year Project, Final Year!!!
Your Weakness: Soft-hearted, Clumsy, Impetuous, Lazy n Fat?
Your Perfect Pizza: no idea coz I haven't eaten a really good Pizza yet.

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Off my cellphone's alarm
Your Bedtime: Varies fr 12 - 4 am
Your Most Missed Memory: All the time I spent wif my baby R.

Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino

Do You...
Smoke: No way.
Curse: Rarely.
Take a shower: Everyday
Have a crush: Not a crush anymore
Think you've been in love: Definitely
Go to school: Of course
Want to get married: Definitely
Believe in yourself: So-so
Think you're a health freak: Kinda

In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: Yeah
Gone to the mall: Yeah
Been on stage: Yeah
Eaten sushi: Ya, I miss it a lot man!!!
Dyed your hair: Highlighted my hair 3 mths ago wif copper red + sth like sandy yellowish (no idea wat yellow is tat)

Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: Never
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yeah but still ended up being myself

Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: Before 30 hopefully
For Your First Born: After I get married

In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: I don't care as long as not weird colours like red or orange :P
Best Hair Colour: As long as it looks good n match their skin colour
Short Hair or Long Hair: I prefer short hair n decent long hair wif decent length, not too long. Oh well, as long as they look good

What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Answering these
1 Hour Ago: Went to Exam Unit to collect my Internship result :)
4.5 Hours Ago: Doing research in IRC
1 Month Ago: 1st week of uni reopen
1 Year Ago: How can I remember? -_-"

Finish The Sentence
I Love: R.
I Feel: happy wif my intern rsult but unhappy wif period cramps
I Hate: when all good things goes wrong n so much work to do in uni
I Hide: my inner feelings
I Miss: R. dearly
I Need: R. badly :P

Tag Five People
Nobody...If u wanna do this tag just go ahead hehe!

No comments: