Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Thurs In UTP

Had Electrical Machines II Lab today. I've got to deal wif tis:

machines machines

My uni is so rich, everyday sprinkle water...not only for the plants but also for the grasses. The plants n grasses in UTP r so blissful! I think they might drink too much water! haha!


Oh!Look at that! Wat's tat?



It's a dead bird. I'm so curious how did it died nicely on top of the light post. The eyes r eaten or wat? Poor bird!!! I wonder how did it died? suicide? lightning strike? or old dy? unlikely...oh, I wonder~

May u rest in peace, oh poor birdy!

I even saw another two birds same species as this along the walkway at Chancellor Complex n it's just outside library...A fren of mine said tat he his fren claimed tat there is a season whr animals suicide. I wonder how true is tat?

No comments: