My uni internet connection sux to the max. The LAN is so slow!!! It have been like this since I joined UTP.
I can't even access WiFi using my own account after intern, prob they hav reset my account n I hav got to register once again.
I wanna play Facebook also hard coz the internet connection here is too slow tat the error page kept appearing, which is so frustrating n time consuming (waste my time!). I wanna do research also hard coz it's too slow. I wanna upload pics even more difficult!
I'm accessing WiFi now usin my junior's account. The connection is much much more faster than LAN, moreover...with no blocks (MSN, YouTube,...). Else I won't be blogging here. With such a crappy LAN internet connection I'm gonna blog less, unless when I can access WiFi.
It's Week 3 dy n I hav so many work to do. Many things to catch up. Got to prepare for presentations for PCS, tutorials, lab reports, assignments, FYP Preliminary Report, research for FYP. Frustrated...
It's going to drive me crazy~ I used to thought final year is kinda relax but I'm so wrong. It's getting even more interestingly miserable!
I miss him so much till my heart aches! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment