There were so many ppl sitting outdoor n eating thr last nite, prob due to Olympics. The indoor look quite cosy, wth quiet environment. This place is famous for steamboat though. Well, all of us were ordering western food. The price thr I would say moderate, not so expensive and very reasonable I would say. I ordered guava juice and NZ Sirloin Steak. Somehow, I was so hungry and didn't snap a pic of the steak tat I've ordered. The food here is nice!!!
Their service are good as well. I would love to dine in tis place again in the v near future.
After the dinner, Chin n her bf stayed thr n watched Olympics. When we were going out of the main entrace, we saw a guy taking a big bouquet of red roses. I think shud be 12 roses. Romantic eh...reminds me of my bf giving me roses though. Then, Chin told us that the guy actually proposed to the gal.
Wat a place to proposed! Prob Moven Peak is the place they first date eh?! But this guy reli choose a good date to propose marriage, 08-08-08...such a memorable date eh! Too bad the three of us missed the proposal coz we left the place earlier to catch a movie - The Mummy in GSC, Ipoh Parade.
I was told the guy were holding the bouquet of roses while standing n proposing but the gal refuse to accept. After that he kneeled down to propose to his gf. Romantic eh?! I would love to c ppl propose marriage in live. Too bad no chance to watch!
Anyway the mummy is not bad, quite funny but still the first 2 are better, exp the part 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment