Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bad Days

My oral presentation is finally over. It was okay, lecturer commented good. My Q&A session was good. I din expect my lecturer would ask me so many quest, but 90% of his quest is based on my slides, luckily I knw hw to explain/answer. I nearly screwed 1 of his quest, luckily my mentor was thr to guide me, she gave me some indirect hints. Anyway, it's over!!! I felt much relieved but not happy also, maybe coz I still hav a final intern report to be complete.

I'm glad my pres was in morning coz I got slight stomachache in the noon, most prob coz by my stupid menstrual pain/cramps which started last two days. I rmber my fren say eat choc will cure the pain. Last two mths, fren gave me eat choc n I did recover fr my pain. However, it did nt work tis time, maybe it did reduce my pain a lil.

I regretted eating so much chocs, coz it was pain...n now my throat felt so dry, I hope I don't get sorethroat. Eating choc for menstrual pain is not a solution coz it's so heaty n fattening. I would rather drink ginger chick soup or eat pain killers next time. Well, I rarely take pain killers for menstrual pain, most of the time I'll just bear with the pain.

Right now, I’m just worried if I can’t score an A. Well, tis is wat I hav been worrying ever since I got back all the misc evaluation score fr company’s SV. I even calculated all my mark to c if I can obtain an A.

From the 70% of my host company’s SV I’ve successfully obtained an A but I’m don’t know if my uni supervisor would give me high marks. Fr wat I calculated, it should be no prob for me to secure an A unless my uni lecturer is being mean. I hope no lo. He shud be lenient type coz he teached me 2 yrs ago n tat time he was very nice n lenient.

I would be really sad if I’m just a few marks away fr A, then I would get an A-. I don’t wish to get A-. I want an A for my intern! This A is so crucial for me to boost up my CGPA, though it don’t boost tat much but it does help.

My mood is not good recently coz worried bt how would I score in my intern, kena SV ffk for my test drive pres, menstrual cramps/pain (tis spoil my mood a lot), flu which I haven’t recover for a mth, mum’s nagging. All these thing plus together reli spoil mood la, maybe I got PMS tis time. Tats y these days I’ve been gloomy.

Oh yeah, my SV forgot abt our appointment for my trial pres tat he made last thurs. I was like so bek chek n disappointed last thurs coz I actually waited for an hour plus. He told me his schedule was pack n dunno for wat reason he went out of the office n forgotten bt it.

Well, I knw can’t blame him coz he’s a very busy lead eng. So he changed it to Fri. I waited for so long, like 2 hours or more? Wait till wan to cry, so long omg. I was rather bek chek n kek sim oso, coz 2nd time. Tis time is inevitable coz he have a sudden urgent meeting. Wah, I waited till after office hours…my colls them kept telling me nt to wait n go home but I did not. Pres is on Mon so I must do my test drive on Fri.

I got to present to him n he gave me very useful guidance on my pres n oso my slides. Luckily I actually waited n din go home n my effort of waiting was not wasted. I actually went to office on Sat noon, whole Sat noon to correct n edit my pres slides. Tis is my 1st time going office on weekends.

I'm so fed up with my flu! :(. So frustrating. I must recover bfore flying next Sun, I hope. God, pls heal me +.

No comments: