So, I had a short conversation with my supervisor yest. noon. Tis is how it goes:
SV: We will have a blood donation in July, so u may go to donate.
Me: U organised is it?
(well, he's the President of Sports & Recreational Club of my company)
SV: Yeah
Me: When is it? Early of July or mid of July?
SV: Ard mid of July
Me: Oh, I'm not here dy.
SV: Then we'll have a party celeb 1.5 million man-hours (no idea wat is it abt, I'm just interested wif the party)
Me: Oh, party! When is it? (feeling excited)
SV: Mid of July
Me: Oh too bad, I'm not here dy!! (cheh!!!)
SV: Yeah, too bad!
He purposely one leh!!! He knew I'll be leaving dy tat time still wan to tell me. Got party! When I hear the party I got excited dy! -_-". Y everything mid of July one! Y not early of July, y??
Nvm, I'll hav a greater party n more fun in Pg like wat my bf said to me. Then I go ask my mentor abt the party. She responded "Huh? wat party? I've never heard bt it" then she said my SV owez like tat one, got good things like party he won tell, only give her work to do. Then she said tat "aih, he say only, owez like that one, we'll c" haha!
The other day in the pantry, my SV ask me to extend 1 more mth, coz now they r getting busy wif the new projects so nid more man-power. I told him I can't. Then he asked me when uni start. I told him in the 20th of July, then I've bought my air ticket flying on next week dy. Then he told me work first after that only study. I told him I don't want, I wanna grad A.S.A.P!
No comments:
Post a Comment