I went for a hair cut at Kelvin's Hair Studio. This is the 3rd time I cut my hair since coming back Miri. 1st was when I go for hair rebondin n 2nd was when I go for hair colouring. This is the first time I cut my hair n change my hairstyles for so many time within 4 mth plus.
Initially I just want to cut my front hair. However, I ended up cutting all. I asked Kelvin to trim my long hair at the back then cut my front hair. I didn't expect him to cut my front til fringe, kinda short n my long hair like abt 3 inches. Quite xin tong. The good thing is he cut away those dry hair/split ends of my hair. He cut till this short coz he knw I'll be flying soon n won't cut my hair when I go Peninsular.
I don't really like my new hairstyle. I was very unexpected coz he cut off so much. Mum say I look like seh kia...I look so much younger. I want to look pretty n mature :P, I dun wan to look young n cute cute leh. I dun wan fringe one leh, tis time bcome fringe. My 2nd time having fringe. Oh well...Aih! I want my hair to grow long faster.
I look better in which hairstyle???
A bit no mood after the hair cut coz I din reli like my fringe. Makes my face look even rounder. After a while, I decided to go shopping It has been quite some time I haven't shop. I haven't visit any mall for the past two weeks. Since I'll be flying off soon so better go to the mall to c if I need to get anything. I wanted to get a make up bag but I didn't c any...
So, pass by Triumph n I saw there's new arrival for Triumph's swim wear. Well, my first swim wear until now is Triumph. I want to buy a new swim wear for so long dy...the current ones is either dun hav my size or not the one I want. Finally, I spotted the one I've been wanting for so long! They hav finally come out wif the design tat I wan! Simple yet elegant.
I bought the silky black swim suit for RM157.90. It's simple & beautiful! Then got free anti-fog goggles cost RM41.90 and Parkson Cash Voucher RM10. Super happy!!! It's not too expensive. Shopping makes me happy!!!
I got myself some Triumph's Sloggi's innerwear as well. Both are v comfy. Nt gonna show it here anyway. I loveee Triumph!!! I'm the loyal customer of Triumph.
Then I came across accessories shop n saw fake lashes. I've been wanting to buy it n play wif it wif my make ups. So, I think it's time to upgrade my make up skill n play wif it. hehe! If only my real eye lash is this long.
2 comments:
those are some long lashes! :)
yeah...it's my 1st time buying these. just testing it at home. haven get to use it yet.
Post a Comment