I stayed at the office for an hour extra for my final report! While I'm just about to leave the office, while passing by Reena's cubical, Reena n other two trainees, May n Yu Li r just abt to leave the office as well.
Then Reena asked "Eh, wanna go eat cakes?" I asked where n whose idea is that. Well, it's Yu Li's idea coz she's hungry. She have been pretty hungry these few days. So does me, for her I hav no idea y. For me, coz my period is coming soon so I have been feeling pretty hungry easily these recent days n I even got the tendency to crave for foods. Well, tis alwiz happen to me every mth when my period is coming, which is not good coz it's gonna make me fat. Well...
Among all the hotels in Miri, we chose to go Mega Hotel for cakes coz of the half price offer every single day after 5pm. Yes! 50% off after 5pm!!! Chatterbox cakes r not bad though. Well, it's not my first time buying cakes there, not so often though. Everytime I go thr to buy cakes, I sure take away.
However, this time I'm going wif a group of frens, so we hav it thr. The best thing? They serve us icy sky juice without any extra charge...no govt tax/service charge! I dun knw isit coz the waiter ticked 'take away' in the bill so no govt. tax/service charge. Lucky!
The shortcake taste really nice & fresh. Then Tiramisu is kinda bitter, creamy creamy one, nt bad although tiramisu never been my fave coz I never fancy coffee food. I only like ice-blended coffees (like in Coffee Bean), other than tat, I dun reli consume coffee...coffee foods like coffee wafers or cookies is a NO NO for me. As for the Swiss Choc cake, it's nice, a bit bitter oso, I bet they use dark choc. Their cakes r not so sweet as well, just nice! Delicious!
And Reena ordered dunno wat E-clairs blabla, forgotten the exact name though. But it looks like a cream puff, wif choc top. The top is solid choc stickin on the top of the bun, then in btwn got cream filling. I din take any pic of it though, coz it's nt a cake, haha!!!
p.s. i'm suppose to hav a test drive for my oral pres today, at 3pm but my SV totally forgotten abt it thus he put me aeroplane -_-" thought can get this done asap by today so I can put full concentration doin my final report tmrw *sighhh*
No comments:
Post a Comment