Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stress Is On the Air

My internship is ending in one mth time. I'm feeling kinda stress n I can feel the pressure. This is wat we called healthy stress. It's good actually to hav such pressure or else I would be slacking ard. I'm actually feeling all these bcoz I haven't start doing my presentation slides n my final report (serves me right) *sighhh*.

It have been a long long time that I didn't feel any pressure (academic-wise) since thr's no test/exams/assignments. I had a lot of fun n my intern hav been pretty relaxing. So, it's time to get really serious doing serious stuff.

Argh! I hate writing reports :(. Writing logbooks every week is frustrating enough. Now, it's time for final internship report. It reminds me of writing my Engineering Team Project progress n final reports like mad last semester. Intern pres & final report would be driving me crazy! Okay, thats way too exaggerate.

I'm having another holiday in Friday n I wanna watch What Happen In Vegas (comedy romance) n The Orphanage (Spanish horror, 18 PL) in the cinema!!!

2 weeks plus for me to prepare for my pres slides n 1 mth time for me to complete my final report. I can do it. "Jia you" for myself!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess wat? I bet ur not the only one stressing, most of ur unimates shud also be stressing d. If not i have nth to say. :p

In a far away land, 'some1' is stressing too. Cant believe exam week still got assignments due. *sigh*

Good luck to u and all ur unimates (know non of them :p)

Gambatte!!!

R.

Tze Ling said...

I bet 'some1' is more stress than me & my other unimates. Well, tat's unilife. Live wif it. Stress as a healthy motivator to push u far. U knw some of my unimates one lar. U also gambatte k!!! I help u JIA YOU JIA YOU. Now the price of fuel kept rising leh so appreciate it (i knw u will). xoxo

Kok said...

I'm not quite sure bout your uni. My uni doesn't really care bout the report for my internship. As long as we write something and prove that we did have our internship, that's enough.

I'm sure you can do yours in time. All the best!:)

Tze Ling said...

Coz for my uni, our intern is 8mth n it cost us 1 whole sem result fr the logbooks we written every week, final report + pres, tats y. my 1 whole sem rsult depends on tis intern. i hope i can do well. tq!