Ten more days for my oral presentation. I'm not feeling nervous though coz it's still early & I've done my slides (in 3-4 days), might need a little editing perhaps but I'll do that next week when my presentation is that near. I was so hardworking doing my slides, stayed an hour plus for that 3-4 days for my slides.
Right now, I'm working on my final report. I've started doing it yesterday but with a super duper slow progress. I felt kinda reluctant to do it. I'm starting to feel lazy dy after completing my presentation slides.
Mainly coz my brain got stucked in between, thinking hard or trying to inspire myself hard on what to put, how to put and things like that. I failed to get inspiration anyhow. I just ran out of idea literally. Argh, tired of intern dy coz of the stupid final report!
As I'll be ending my intern earlier thus I've got a price to pay - completing my final report earlier. I have less than 3 weeks to complete my final report & I aim to complete everything in 2 weeks time. Final report must be completed before July!!!
Gambate!!! Jia you!!! Give me some motivation pls? Allrite, I'll regain my passion on next week to complete everything before my actual estimated date! Yeah, on next week I shall work hard to finish my final report! *hopefully*
I can't wait for my intern to end & fly away fr Miri in another 3 weeks! Can't believe tis is actually my 1st time feeling so eager to leave my hometown instead of feeling unbearable to leave my hometown (well, tats wat we called 'the power of luv') haha!
4 comments:
Yoyoyoyo kawan....Ur loveliest kawan is here jiayouing for u...Holding the pomp pomp stuffs dancing..though u cant see me,imagine la ho....Jia you ooo!!!so desperate see ur dar dar ah???hahahaha..he sure super duper happy seeing you this post...Wahahaha...
Yo!!!aiya, too bad can't see u doin cheerleading in real life! tat would be real cute, next time come back miri i hope can see u dancing wif the pom-pom stuff then see singhuih dance her "tiang" dance lol!!! thx for ur motivation!!! yalor, kinda desperate to c my dar. hmm, super duper happy seeing tis ar, hmm tat one hav to ask him. hehe!
JIA YOU!!!!
ADD OIL!!!!
Gogogo!!!
Hehe, work hard yo! Think about all the great things u can do after u're done with ur report and pres. Lots of fun!!! Heh, go... go do it!
I like the post especially d last paragraph. :p
R.
Thanx!!! I can't wait for all the fun wif u! bcoz of u~ good tat u like it then. *XOXO*
Post a Comment