Wow, it have been a long long time that I haven't had zhong zi! My fave? None other than peanut rice dumpling a.k.a hua sheng zhong. I don't fancy other types of rice dumplings, I eat ONLY peanut rice dumpling. Tis reminds me of having rice dumplings in school during recess time. My aunt would take away peanut rice dumpling for me to bring to school on the next day as my meal during my sch recess time. Of coz my mum will heat it up before I bring it to sch.
Inside got peanuts + mushrooms + pork + lotus. And u knw how much does it cost, just for this normal rice dumpling? RM3 for one! If got special ingredients inside, like duck's egg, it gonna cost u RM4. Wow, tats so expensive if compared to last time right? Well, tats the effect of our
After having my lunch, I bake chocolate cake. This is my 2nd time baking cake since I'm back in Miri for 4 mths.
It may not have a beautiful outlook but it certainly taste nice!!! Yum yum!!! I'm gonna bake cheese cake before flying off Miri. Chocolate cake & cheese cake are my all time fave!
2 comments:
Not fair...why when I was still in Miri you never bake chocolate cake??Bohoo...Next time when I am in Miri, remember bake ah...Jia you for ur report!!!Good Luck in your presentation!!!You'll always in my prayer!!!
Cheeers,
-Ching-
Coz I kept falling sick on & off tat time, tats y no mood n not ngam time to bake mar. Let's see if u got fate wif my cake-baking mood that time hehe!!! Thanx!!! U jia you thr also ya n take care!!
Post a Comment