Then, she asked me to help her make a cake, very very simple one. She said she just learned the method fr an auntie in the market n she wanna try it out. Well, my aunt love baking. It's too simple that she's so lazy to make it, so ask me to make it.
Well, it's extremely simple actually. U just mix the flour (i forgot wat type of flour is tat, nt the normal flour for baking cake, it's sth like wat flour sponge blabla, aih, forgot dy!), 200ml of water & two eggs...beat it till it mix evenly and steam it with boiling water for 20-30 mins. Yes, as simple as that! No need to add sugar as the flour has already got sugar. U can add colouring if u want to enhance the outlook of the cake.
This is the cupcake tat u can actually buy in the market to eat for fun. Usually we Chinese would bring it to the graveyard for worshipping purpose.
I don't like tis cake lor, a lil too sweet! I think I din reli success in making tis cake coz it's a lil too soft! I was too free n my 2 yrs old plus, a mix breed of local + German shepherd male dog, Lion is lying in front of me so I capture a pic of it.
Don't be cheated by his innocent look. He's actually v fierce, smart n he's a bad dog. Imagine he bited a wild / dunno whose cat who ran into my house, unfortunately to death. Even the cat hid under my car but he still insist chasing that cat n bite it till the cat dead. Evil~
N yeah, I've got bitten by him once coz he tot I was trying to hit him n he was just being over-protecting himself. Soi dog! His mood changes like the unpredictable weather. But 1 thing for sure, when he see foods, his mood would be extremely good.
He's very rude n rough also. He bumped me once n I got my right leg sprained tat time. Even though he hurted me twice but I still love teasing him or playing wif him sumtimes. Among the dogs I've reared bfore, tis dog is the most no manners n fierce. Oh well, dog r beast wat.
No comments:
Post a Comment