Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fish & Chicken

I went breakfast at Sin Foh Coffee Shop for it's laksa + dry mee at Krokop 2. I happen to sit on the table which is just next to the aquarium so I took the photo of this fish. I don't knw wat's is the Eng name but in Chinese we called it Lo Han fish. Some Chinese believes that tis fish bring fortune. N tis kind of fish is expensive, can cost u like thousands ringgit. Well, I personally think tat tis fish is ugly n I wouldn't buy this kind of fish if I wanna rear fish. It's ugly right? haha!

very surprised shocked wif my mobile fon's xenon flash

look at the bump on the it's head

A couple of days ago, me n my colls were sending mass e-mails talking bt BBQ since 1 of my coll is organizing a BBQ gathering. So thr's this coll, a guy, very nerdy guy n I find him rather weird. He request the chickens to be cooked wif the microwave oven then only BBQ. I was thinking "wat the heck? u cook wif the oven mar as well as no need BBQ wat" He claimed tat he dun wanna eat chicken wif red bloody juice coz the other time he went to a BBQ n he ate uncooked chicken, gt juicy red blood inside n chicken head.

Oh yeah, this sounds even more weird!!! I was wondering how the heck did he ate chicken head? Is it he/his frens BBQ the whole chicken? He did not reply me how did they BBQ but he claimed that he accidentally ate the chicken head but without eyes/beak. Me n my mentor laughed like hell looking at his reply on this in our com e-mail. Hav to explain in details no eyes/beak summore!

tis chick I took at a chicken rice shop, not the BBQ chick ya.

Okay look at that chicken head. No eyes + beak how could it be a chicken head? I suspected tat he ate the chicken neck, not the head eh? Then me n my mentor n also another trainee went to another coll's cubical n we chit-chatted thr. We were discussing bt these.

Suddenly, this coll, the guy whom I mentioned earlier tat he ate the chic head. He din hear our conversation. He asked us "What r u gals doing here?" I was like "eh can't gather here huh?" Prob he thinks we r discussing bt him. Then I just reply him "we chit-chatting here".

Somemore I asked him "eh, abt the BBQ ya, how did u ate the chicken head huh? u all BBQ the whole chicken isit? I don't understand leh". He replied me "I was just joking about the chicken head, I didn't know u girls take it so seriously." Then he tell my mentor "if u wanna shoot me right, shoot me right in front here". LOL! 1st he said he ate the chicken head, 2nd he claimed it was an accident, last but not least, he claimed tat everything was a joke!

My colls was saying "gou li lor u, go n ask him in front of him somemore, he paiseh oredy la, tats y say everything is a joke". After he walked away, I tell the gals, "wah lau, he tot I 5 yr old kid ka, cheat ppl it's a joke". He said that to my mentor coz my mentor za him in mass e-mail. Another coll was saying "dun judge him by his honest look, look like a honest person but also will lie to ppl, now on this earth reli no nice guys dy", LOL!

Tat guy does has a honest look, another trainee claimed tat he look like William Hung, but nt so bad la, more good looking that Will Hung though. Aih, bcoz of his pride, he gotta lie lor. Btw, I heard his age is same as mine, but man! he looks so much older! Like, 8-10yrs older than me?

The funniest part!!! He forwarded our conversation to another colleague, a process engineer, thinking tat the process eng would defend for him. But unfortunately he written in the email, 'Dear M*****, pls kindly remove me from this mailing list'. ROFL!!!

He must be thinking terrible la, bullied by girls in the company n no guys helping him! hahaha!!! It's not tat bad wat. And we din bully him hor. Who ask him talk halfway thru, dun wan to tell complete whole story n turn everything to a lie or his so-called joke. Very funny. He's such a weirdo!

No comments: