Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happening Friday

Last evening, I went for tennis beginner class. It's my 1st time playing tennis n I've got to say it's not so easy for us who play badminton. Now I understand why my bf told me tennis player kenot play badminton n vice versa. Well, he was a trained sch tennis player while I'm a casual badminton player. When I say casual I meant I don't go for trainings under any coach, I just play for fun. Tennis use arms while bad uses wrist. The tennis racquet is heavy!

The guy who teach us play tennis is the lead designer for Mechanical Dept in my company. His racquet looks beautiful! Tennis not that easy for me. It's quite relax anyway, just have to run here n thr for the ball. Got a number of times during the training session, I hit the balls out of the court, another trainee kept saying "Homerun, homerun".

After tennis, we went dinner at a coffee shop in Boulevard Commercial Center. I don't knw wats the name of that shop but it's next to another coffee shop called Beijing sth sth. Then my colls were cracking some jokes bout tis Beijing. They say sth like, A ask "eh whr r u?" then B reply "i'm at Beijing" A say "I'm at Shanghai, I'll come over Bejing now". I ask them "eh, Miri got 'Shanghai' meh?" One of them replied me "Got, at this blabla place". I was like "ya kah???". I didn't know leh! I knw Miri got one Taiwan dunno wat Restaurant la. Another say "Next time I open a shop call Taipei la". LOL! Okay, quite lame.

After tennis n dinner, the coll who fetched me received fon call fr another group of his frens...they asked him to go sing karaoke at RexBox. So just followed since he's the driver n 1 of the lady in that group dance salsa together wif me. We reach thr around 9:40pm...stayed there to sing till 2am. I had a booze of Heineken. Sing K reli better dun drink alcohol, makes ur throat dry even faster.

After singing for quite long I've got no voice dy n my nose got stucked. Yeah, I haven't recover fr my bloody flu, even though it got slightly better *sigh*. Singing K extremely can lead me to sore throat. I like to sing but I hate tat my throat can't take it. Lame. Rexbox still don't have much variety of songs, esp new songs! They should update their K song list often eh! Anyway, last nite was quite fun wif such a big gang of coll. The best part is I actually wore my t-shirt and shorts to sing K. No time to go home to change k.

No pics taken coz I din bring my K800i with me. I thought I would be going home after sports n dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try some honey lemon drink. It will help your flu and sore throat.

Tze Ling said...

i love that drink but I seldom make it to drink when flu/sore throat, most of the time I'll just consume medicines. Thx for reminding me that!