Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dessert at Best Western

Blueberry Cheesecake with wafer (i thought it was waffles -_-")

beautifully decorated, priced at RM14

now u see the blue berry

Fried Ice cream (i nvr eat those cherries, too artificially sweet)

close-up of the fried ice cream, with cherry & peaches slice, priced at RM5

choc ice-cream inside

posing with the fried ice cream

purposely don wanna use flash thus I had to place the oil lamp/candle close to me for its' light

posing in the four-star Grand Palace Hotel of Miri

I went to Best Western again. The 1st time was for dinner. It's my second time here & tis time I'm here for dessert~. We ordered Blueberry Cheesecake & fried ice creams, as u can see fr the photo above. The fried ice cream is so big n filling, I can't finish it! We paid RM27.60 for everything inclusive of service charge & govt. tax. It's such a nice place to chill out wif such a romantic ambience & romantic music (live piano). Each time I go Best Western, I would be thinking "if only he's here with me" coz the place is romantic! It's so relaxing n fun chilling out thr!!! I think I enjoy life a bit too much for tis time. Well, I love enjoying life.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Hi, Those desserts look very nice, I would especially like to try the fried ice cream. The Best Western seems like a nice place to visit. Bob.

Tze Ling said...

Yep! they look n taste nice. Yeah, Best Western serve good food. It's a fine dining restaurant. :)