Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in this universe!

This is the special day for children to show their appreciation to their father. Thank you papa!! I won't write much here since my dad don knw my blog. As my token of appreciation to him, I baked him his fave cake, butter cake. Then we hav family dinner, my mum cooking chicken soup mee sua & a foo chew soup, bak zhen (which I dislike a lot coz of it's weird weird taste, a while sweet a while salty, v weird la).

This is the butter that I always use for baking cake. Yeah, I only use Golden Churn. It's the best butter!!! High quality, nice taste n smell.

Golden Churn Butter fr Australia

the butter cake tat I baked for papa

2 comments:

Ralph said...

Now... that's y u bake that butter cake. I was wondering y u bake a cake that u dun really like. Hehe...

Papa too far away now... so dun get to do anything for him. Usually just a small present and a dinner paid for.

R.
*under stress*

Tze Ling said...

I tot I told u y butter cake instead of others last nite. Prob u forgotten, nvm hehe!

*me under stress too*

We jia you together k!