Thursday, June 12, 2008

What Happen In Vegas?

Starred by gorgeous Cameron Diaz & pretty boy Ashton Kutcher

Sypnosis:

Two strangers awaken together to discover they've gotten married following a night of debauchery in Sin City, and one of them has won a huge jackpot worth U$D 3.0 million after playing the other's quarter. The newlyweds devise ever-escalating schemes to undermine each other and get their hands on the money – only to find themselves falling in love amid the mutual backstabbing. As the newlyweds devise ever-escalating schemes to undermine one another and keep the other's share, they both ironically find themselves falling in love.

I watched this movie on it's last day showing in Miri's cinema. It's a comedy romance. For me, this movie is hilarious n quite crappy somehow but nice. Both roles of Cameron & Ashton were so funny! Some scenes r quite touching n v sweet *aww* (reminded me of my precious him).

I reckon that Paris Hilton look a bit like Cameron Diaz but nevertheless, Cameron is much more beautiful + gorgeous + elegant than the slutty b*tchy Paris, just tat she's older than Paris. I love Cameron's golden dress in the movie! She look so sexy n gorgeous with that gorgeous dress!!!

How I wish if I could win triple jackpot in a casino & get three million just like in the movie! Tat would be like HEAVAN!!! I can buy a beautiful house, beautiful car & travel around the world. I wouldn't have to worry about money issue & buy watever I like. Okay, I should stop dreaming!

No comments: