Sunday, May 4, 2008

Girl's Nite Out

Yesterday, me & my Form 6 group of ji mui went Miri Cafe for dinner, suggested by Miss Reena, who has been longing to go there to try out the food. So, I ordered pork chop @ RM16.00, v worth it as it comes along wif a bowl of salad. I ordered iced lemon tea, which is nt reli nice. The pork chop I've ordered I think nt so good coz the pork meat was a lil too hard, hard to cut n hard to bite! N then the fries r kinda over-fried.

Miri Cafe's pork chop

closer view, large rite d portion? I couldn't finish it, 3/4 left-over.

salad wif thousand island topping

tis is wat I saw in Miri Cafe's loo, lol!


Then Miss Reena again suggested if we wanna go a 4-star sea-view hotel in Miri, Park City Everly Hotel for cakes. Since the other day Miss Yar Ching talked abt the cakes thr is nice, half price after 9pm.

We were full actually but we still go for d cakes, gonna share d cakes so ok wat. We 1st asked d waitress isit 1/2 price after 9pm. She said no but she showed us it's like RM7+ per cake. I guessed Yar Ching mistook which hotel dy.

Since like that, we ordered 1 cheese cake n 1 choc cake. They only have these two cakes. Upon paying, the cheese cake cost RM11++ n the choc cake cost RM10++. Reena then asked the same waitress how come it's nt RM7++ per cakes. Then she was like saying "oh, tis shud b d price". We r like "wat?!?!" She bluff us ka. We felt so cheated. Dang it!

Camwhore in d washroom of Park City. Reena claimed tat their washroom is much better than Labuan's 5-star Sheraton Hotel. My hair was quite messy la.

waiting for our cakes to be served

cheese cake, I dunno wats d red red thinggy, taste like a type of fruit, no idea~ but taste good.

chocolate cake? or choc muffin? u tell me!

me posing wif d so-called choc cake n sky juice.


Anyway, we all did not find the cakes in Park City Everly Hotel delicious. The presentation of the cakes was reli appealing but nt d taste though. Secret Recipe's n Coffee Bean's cakes taste so much better than theirs.

The cheesecake is not bad actually, it'll b nice for those who dun like cakes wif heavy cheesy taste. The choc cake was nt so good. I doubt if it's even a cake. Look & taste like a choc muffin! How can it called a cake lar?!?!

The funniest part is when Reena said to me, after tasting each of the cakes "Tze Ling, ur cheesecake taste better than this......ur choc cake taste nicer than tis". But it's true! My New York Cheesecake beat tis one to d max, same goes to d choc cake tat I bake.

Wah lao eh! I really don understand how can a choc muffin to b claimed as a choc cake n cost a bomb, RM10++/pc? I would never come back to here for cakes.

Next hotel to try out cakes, 5-star sea-scenic location overlooking South China Sea, Miri Marriott Resort & Spa Hotel.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tze Ling, at last I find your blogspot blog. Didn't know your blogspot URL before this. Hehe. Bake some cakes and bring back to UTP la k! 2 months here, got microwave also you didn't bake any cake. =( Busy pak toh. Haha. Enjoy yourself in Miri!

Tze Ling said...

Hihi! aiyo, at least I did bake cheese n choc cakes n bring all the way to Penang fr Miri ler. Got microwave nt enuf, dun hav beating machines ler...tats y. Ya, I'll enjoy d rest of my 2 mths here.

Anonymous said...

eh, how come you end up being back in miri geh ling jie? :)

Tze Ling said...

Anonymous = Ginn kor huh? Aiyo put ur name la abo how I knw who r u. Coz I miss home too much, haha! Well, it's a long story. I'm happy to be back in Miri. Home sweet home :)

KhaLoon said...

So I guess that will not be the place you gonna bring me to if I come to Miri on december/january, right? :P

You and jie mui gang only 3 people?

Anonymous said...

haha, guessed me head on. no point to leave name also lar like that. =P

welcome back to your home town o.. even though i've not the slightest idea how did you do a sudden migration across the ocean. =P

Tze Ling said...

kha loon : of coz nt gonna bring u thr, unless u stay thr or wanna go for sight seeing. Well, tis is 1 of my clique, F6 group. Thr r others but they nt here. I got several different gang of frens here, but all nt in Miri.

Ginn: only u call me ling jie, nobody else will call me tat. Aiyer, wonder when u stop calling me ling jie n just call my proper name :P. Back to UTP I'll tell u why I migrate across the ocean. To make it short is tat I've owez wanted to venture in oil n gas :).

KhaLoon said...

oil n gas in office.....boring la

Tze Ling said...

Nt boring for all ppl la. For me, as long as nt stay in lab. Then u shudn't join RWP next time.

KhaLoon said...

ya...most likely no.....
if any of those service/exploration companies want to take me, I would want to join them.
I want to travel......I dun want to stay in office.....staying in that particular cubicle.....