Friday, May 2, 2008

Drifted

Yesterday was Labour's Day! Happy Belated Labour's Day! And it was raining in the morning, not heavy, just average. So I was driving out in the morning. While I'm turning into the main junction of Krokop at the highway, I accidentally drifted my car!

I overturned my steering, the road was wet n slippery n I braked a 'lil coz I realize that I actually overturn. I was like OMG!!! From 6 o'clock position (vertical) drifted to 9-10 o'clock (horizontal) position. I got frightened, of coz. When my car was drifting, my mind went blank for a couple seconds.

I was so scared my car would turn 360° then hit the triangle shaped road divider! It was close! close to encounter any possible accidents. Thank God nth happen to me. There was no car coming opposite from me that time coz it's actually a two way road. I've actually took over another road. I was lucky also the car behind me have not yet turn in the junction as there were bikes / cars passing by. Else, I would be banging or banged by others. Man, tis is scary!

I'm glad tat I'm safe.

After tat went Belle's Bookshop to get greeting card, get my fon fr fren's fren (i left my cellphone in her car, careless -_-") then the best thing, Pete's Deli for brunch!!! Me n YC missed Pete's Deli so much. Pete's Deli reminiscence of our good old high sch days. I remembered walking fr sch for ard 10 mins to Pete's almost every Friday noon to hav lunch wif frens, then walk back to sch again n have sch brass band practices.

I love the mash potatoes fr Pete's Deli!!! It was the best I've ever eaten. It's gravy taste so good!
My fren owez say KFC's mash potatoes is darn nice but I never find it nice! I ordered a lasagne wif two mash potatoes n an orange lassi. Yeah, it was indeed a very heavy brunch. Well, the lassi doesn't taste good. The lasagne was allrite.

In the noon, I followed my mum to the supermarket to buy veges, toilet rolls n etc. I bought myself a mascara fr Maybelline n face masks fr Garnier. Wat a tiring day! I'm suppose to sleep at home like a sleeping beauty for the whole noon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woahhh.. next time u better drive carefully ohhh, live is precious. you should change your car tyres, then u wont skid again. if u need recommendation on tyres, i can help. No problem. Until then, god bless u ya ;)

Tze Ling said...

my dad said my tyres no prob. shud b me turnin d steering too over then turn bac too fast. wat tyres wud u recommend? Silverstone? haha. Tq anyway.

Geralvin said...

Ya, must be more careful.
What is the meaning of "from 6 o'clock position (vertical) drifted to 9-10 o'clock (horizontal) position"? I have lost my direction.

Tze Ling said...

Ya would bkful next time. Err..hw to explain ya? ok it's sth like when i turn in the junction my car is straight like | (front car facing in front)then drifted bcame like - (front car facing right). U get me? I'm nt good at drawing so I better nt draw coz it's diff for me, haha!

Geralvin said...

ok

KhaLoon said...

ling ling, maybe its time to change to soft tyre. soft tyre very good grip.

now when alvin know tzeling eh?
alvin from worley KL get to know ling ling at worley Miri. huhu

Tze Ling said...

Hmm..let my dad settle d tyre thinggy.U very hardworking come to comment my blog eh.

I dunno whose tat Alvin la...he oso dunno me one. Saw his blog n found out u n him r frens. I guessed he stumbled across my blog fr ur blog.