The weather have been really weird recently, with a super strong wind blowing. When the wind blowin rite, u can hear a kind of sound which I do not knw hw to describe, sounded rather scary, sounds a lil like the sound of Tornado, but mini ones.
I guess it must be the effect of the catastrophic cyclone tragedy which occured in Myanmar, since it's near to M'sia. The Myanmar cyclone have even higher death toll than the tsunami tragedy which hits Bali 4 yrs back. It was horrible!
I think I've never seen such a strong wind blowing in Miri of my entire life. My fren was saying "could it be end of the world approaching?"
Last nite while I was havin' Salsa practice, it was raining heavily wif v strong wind outside. 1 of the tree (I dunno wat tree, big or small) hit my friend's car coz the branch of the tree fall on his car, I think. But luckily only hit the spoiler part.
On my way fr Lutong to Pujut, while stopping at the traffic light, wah I can see the big sign board was blew down n slightly folded into half. The traffic was messy. My fren nearly collide wif another car when she turn to the right side when the traffic is clear.
Approaching Pujut 7 roundabout, we can see another side of the road is like blocked by the small trees, n thr is some accident ahead I guess n the traffic went really messy, the road suppose to go 1 way...but then those uncivilized impatient drivers did not care at all, they just drive on ur road, coming opposite fr u.
Come on la! It was raining man, u drive like tat can't wait to get into accident isit? Don put others life in risk also la, sigh! I was quite frustrated when I come across tis kind of drivers. I feel like whacking them up.
Since the traffic is like quite jammed in the highway, my fren decided to use the shortcuts (roads within the housing area). When reach a cross junction (gt traffic light), wah damn bek chek oso!
Wah lao eh! I dunno y front thr, in the midst of the crossroads, thr's two cars who nearly got into accident stopped thr (i dunno if they collided wif each other). They just stop thr n dunno do wat thr. Then, the other drivers just drive across the road even thought the traffic light is RED.
Initially me n my fren was thinkin is it the traffic light spoilt? But no! it's working! Then when our side traffic light turns green, trying to go opposite, the car from the right just drive thru!
Sooo inconsiderate! Wait for ur turn la *sigh*. We were reli frustrated wif those drivers n I were quite scared we got into accident. Saw another tree fall on the road when on the way to my fren's house.
Then I reached my fren's place and I got into my car n drove back home using the highway. I saw many leaves n small branches of the trees along the highway. Sounds like autumn eh? haha!
Anyway FYI, when u drive along Miri's highway, u can alwiz c trees along the road. Tats y earlier on, I asked "plant so much trees is good or bad actually?" then my fren answered "i think better not plant so much trees" LOL!
2 comments:
Hey, crazy blogger.
Blog Blog Blog... Blog like no bodies business. Haiyo, wish i'm as free as u. Oh well, just a quick drop by to "Za" ur post.
I think hor, u shud change ur career to being a weather reporter. Seems to suit u more leh. :p Traffic reporters oso can, i'm sure every1 will listen. If not at atleast 1 person will.
Btw, dun pek ckek at those ppl so easily la. there are tons of reckless drivers in this world. U pek chek oso no use, just make u age faster oni. Nxt time hor, horn them and them scold them straight. Like tat can release stress. :P
Ooppss... time to study... better get bec b4 i kena scolding from u know who.
R.
Call me crazy, u'll knw when u get back to M'sia.
Weather / traffic reporter not my cup of tea la. I rather be ur love reporter :P. Sure u gonna b overwhelmingly happy! haha!
Hon them n scold them straight? kenot la...I so patience n civilized..if I unlucky hon + scold a paikia then they beat me up ar! Nvm la, I scold them in the car can dy...Hon enuf dy hehe.
Ya u better guai guai study thr. Else u gonna scold by i-knw-who.
Post a Comment