Some part reli dramatic eh when u see them arguing. Very funny when u see those engineers argueing wif each other. A couldn't agree wif B n B couldn't agree wif A. A kept saying nonono it's like this...B sayi nonono it's like tat.
HAZOP is v important la actually...anything goes wrong some1 would be put in a blame. It's safety thinggy anyway n safety is owez v important! Anyway, most of the time they were discussing I don reli understand oso la.
Then I feel reli reli sleepy~ *oops*. The best part bt going such places is u get free nice food. 3 meals per day - teabreak-lunch-teabreak. For teabreak usually they serve either char-beehoon or cakes wif tea/coffee, lunch buffet style (gt dessert~) n teabreak wif cakes n coffee/tea!
Btw, I capture some pics shortly after my lunch break...when thr's only lil ppl in the room n my SV nt ard. The room was so so cold man! Thr was like 15-20 of us actually.
In conclusion, tis is a v good experience for me. Thank u my supervisor (SV) for inviting me to participate tis.
Btw, I found out sth pretty hilarious bt my supervisor. Imagine a man in early/midst 40s, a father, a lead engineer for his dept in a company. He loves Superman! I guess he loves Superman comic eh. So cute! 1 day I'm gonna ask him isit he like Superman so much?

His pillow (the square one u put on sofa / car / for hugging purpose) on the chair of his cubical to rest his back n even a Superman toy on his desk, nearby his computer. The toy poses like ready for action, wanna fly off dy up-up away pose. Wah, such a loyal fan of Superman I suppose.
In further discovery (which I just discovered last week), his car is RED (erm actually it's maroon-red, not the pure red) n his spec is RED. While his hair colour is brown.N I wonder if his
No comments:
Post a Comment