Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ram.bling

I felt a little stress, a little tense, a little down. All sums up to a little emotional. It might be PMS causing me easily feeling like this, which I dislike. So not me. Thr r miscellaneous things causing me feeling tis way, one of them is the darn hot, dry n heaty weather which cause me hardly fall asleep during my bedtime. How I wish it will rain!!! Thunderstorm rain shall shower the land in the central of Miri City!

My immune system is so lame, lame n lame! My throat alwiz feeling dry despite the amount of water I drink each day (which is a lot, i think at least approx. 5 litres per day). My voice still sux, esp in the early morning...aiyo why d stupid sputum stuck thr n made me hardly speak or speak so lame. I must be aware of my daily diet, eat light n healthy foods so I stay healthy.

My lecturer is coming to evaluate my presentation soon, in the mid of Jun. Therefore, I have 3 weeks to prepare my presentation slides. After the pres, I'll hav less than 3 weeks to prepare for my internship final report. Interesting? Noooo! It is so bothering n a lil' frustrating. Worst of all, I'm feeling so lazy. Allrite, I'll try to stop procrastinating n get everything done A.S.A.P.. After that, I'll have a real sweet escape. I can't wait for my sweet sweet escape in another 46 days. Ik mis U, honing!! <3

p.s. It's Miri City Day yesterday! totally forgotten bout it coz I was busy wif dance class. Anyway, Happy 3rd Yr Anniversary, Miri City! (darn! thr was celebration at City Fan n Karen Kong was thr to perform n I missed tat event )

No comments: