Coz it's the dancing instructor who recommended us the place therefore we get special price. The lady boss felt so reluctant to agree wif my bargain, RM90. She was like damn! less money to earn. At 1st she felt reluctant to giv us the discount. Then she see which heels me n my fren is buying then take her calculator n calculate then say "okay la, giv u all RM90 since u all kids". We kids?!?! *speechless*
The dancing high heels I bought is made in China, the owner of the boutique claimed they got these heels fr Hong Kong. Thr's no even any price tag thr. Rm120 wif this quality I think reli not worth it lor. Becoz of my dance performance, I've got to sacrifice a lil'.
I wish I could buy a better one. But the choice is very limited!!!I only kan zhong the silver one (tat my friend bought) and this black one. Tis is the most expensive heels I've ever bought! (My purple Emilio Valentino is RM10 cheaper than this *LOL*. For the sake of my performance, wat to do? I reli wish if this heels I've got is an inch higher and the heel is slimmer.
Dancing heels are different. U can't wear this to shopping or dinner one unless u wan to waste ur money coz it can reli spoil pretty easily. Esp if get contact wif water coz the surface at the bottom r like carpet (I don't knw wats the proper name).
Today, I went Imperial Mall meeting up with my high sch fren, Ying. Then we go for lunch at Restoran wat Nasi Lemak, aiya I din bother to look at the name of that eating place la. Ying told me tis one is better than Nagaliar (a v famous eating place for Nasi Lemak). I've ever seen some ppl recommend tis place as Best Nasi Lemak in Miri. Well, it's my 1st time here anyway.
I only knw it's located in the city, opposite the KFC at old market area. Then their logo is yellow in color. I was concentrating driving n finding parking k. It's not easy to find parking in d centre of city esp when u go market area.
Tis is the most expensive Nasi Lemak I've ever eaten in Miri. Their famous Nasi Lemak Ayam Pericik which cost me RM5.80. There r cheaper ones, RM3.50 for normal Nasi Lemak Ayam. Got Nasi Lemak Daging, n Sotong too. It's yummy n the sambal is quite spicy!!!
After that I went Imperial Mall. I recalled my fren mentioned to me that got a shoe shop thr gt sell heels for dancing but RM100 over. I thought it would be like RM 150 or even more exp then no ppl recommend, sked kenot get cheap price so decided just buy that heels at Ming's Boutique. Furthermore, I hav no idea where else to look for dancing heels.
Then hor, today I went in the shop that my fren heard fr another gal who danced wif us to look at wat dancing heels they got. Got two nice one. Not to say wow fabulous but above average. But, it's limited oso, they only have these two, black n gold color (coz heels for dancing v low demand):
The name of the heels v nice, Fratino Martini (I dunno if I spelt it correctly or not coz I couldn't recall the name of the brand). Nt sure isit fr Italy or made in M'sia or China but they use flowery name.
Made me kinda regret buying the RM90 bling bling black heels! Tis heels r higher, more standard n look more classy. Damn it la! Made me feeling so regret. I like the gold one as well but they dun hav size 5 (my size), only the black ones got. Then Ying ask me "u wanna get another one then?" I said "No! I'm not gonna spend so much". I've already bought 3 heels, 1 mth 1 heel in Miri. Don't want to buy so much heels.
No comments:
Post a Comment