We organized a farewell dinner for 1 of my bestie, Ching at Best Western Coffee House which is a western restaurant located inside a four star hotel, Grand Palace in Miri. I've always wanted to dine in thr but dun hav the chance. Finally I've made it tis time. The ambience is superb, v romantic, v cool, v cosy n got live piano (yes, thr's a lady playing the piano live thr whole nite). Too bad I forgot to specially dedicate any music. So there's six of us, all of them r my ex-form six classmate except for 1 of us, which is their tuition mate fr another high sch.
Have to wait for Ching to send me the pics then I have more pics to show.
Time reli flies. It was already 4 years since we left form 6. Ching has just flew to KL, to complete her finaly year in QS Degree. I hope she'll hav a wonderful time wif her unimates in final year, despite her final year project, assigns n exams. Anyway, we'll still get to meet up in the end of the year or after grad. Gonna miss all the fun n the jokes we cracked. Haha~
Huih has just finished her 3-year IT degree n grad wif flying colors. Soon she gonna leave to S'pore to start working. When she start working, it's gonna be real hard to meet up wif her unless I fly to S'pore. Aww, reli gonna miss ya...reli hav no idea when will be the next time for me meeting u.
Seen Yee doin her Human Mgmt Degree (if I'm nt mistaken) and Sharon, doin Law Degree (whom I just got to knw early of this yr fr Ching & Huih, their STPM Chemistry tuition mate) r having their sweet hols but gonna return to Peninsular for final year too soon.
While as for me & Reena, oso final year engineering undergrad to be after we complete our 8-mths of internship. Can't wait to grad! but I feel so reluctant to return to UTP coz of Final Year Project (FYP), which is gonna torture me for a year before I grad.
I'm looking forward for my intern to end, so I can spend more time wif my dar. However, at the same time, I'm not so looking forward for intern to end too, coz I don't wish to go back UTP, the land of sadness n boringness (shang[1] xin[1] de[4] di[4] pan[1]).
How I wish if thr was a short holiday (say, 1 mth?) after our intern before I go back uni to suffer. Too bad, my uni reli utilize tat particular 1 sem of intern n the holidays we're suppose to hav for our 8 mth of intern *sigh*. Man, I love my intern! Like honeymoon! No assigns n no exams for 8 mths! So syok! But every week need to write a logbook.
It's the ending of my intern dy, 1 mth plus left n I'm gonna start preparing my presentation slides for my lecturer & supervisor evaluation. Not forgetting my final internship report as well. Well, tis is the most annoying part of internship. Feeling a little nervous as I must get everything done in a mth time. Oh, well...I've been havin' lotsa fun n it's time to get serious.
No comments:
Post a Comment