Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps [With the straps]
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack
[Ayy]
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps [With the straps]
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack
[Ayy]
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
Man, I love this song to the max!!! 1 of the best pop rap/dance/rap songs tat I've ever heard. It sounds so hip! And the music is so catchy! It was released ard June-Nov 2007. U'll definitely knw tis song if u watched Step Up 2 The Streets.
I rmber watching it in GSC in Penang in late Feb. It turned me on - as in going to the club & dance! It's a good song for street/hip-hop/break dancing. U'll love the movie if u love watching ppl doing hip hop dance, street dance n break dance. I alwiz loveee hip hop dance n hip hop musics. It's just so cool!
If u r wondering wat's Apple Bottom? Apple Bottom is a clothing line for women designed by a rapper/artist, Nelly. The name of the brand is derived from a slang term for a woman with large, rounded buttocks.
I even set Low as my ringtone. It have been a mth or two I'm using Low as my ringtone. I din expect it to influence the impression I gave to ppl surround me, esp in the office.
I rmber abt 1-2 week ago when I attended the HAZOP meeting wif my supervisor, my mentor (a grad engineer), a few engineers, trainee engineers fr my company n also other engineers fr Shell (most of them in their 30s & 40s)...n my cellphone suddenly rang in the middle of the meeting while the engineers r busy having discussions.
Thr was a moment of silence n everyone stare at me for the moment my cellphone rang *paiseh*. I distracted them for tat moment *sorry*. Of coz I went outside of the meeting room to answer my call immediately.
1 fine day, my bestie, Reena, a trainee in other dept. who went to the HAZOP meeting too told me tat my mentor, in her late 20s said to her tat "Wah! Tze Ling so in one ar", after hearing my ringtone, Low.
Then thr's another time my cellphone rang while I'm wif all the trainee engineers fr my company. So 1 of them told Reena sth like 'can't imagine Tze Ling such a quiet person will listen to such a song'. Well, my 1st impression to ppl or to ppl who just knw me is alwiz a v quiet, obedient & nice girl. I have to admit tat I'm not a quiet person but I'm reli a nice girl ok, LOL!
Then last 2 days after the a talk in my office, my cellphone rang n another trainee was saying "now, my ringtone match wif my hair". Another trainee said tat my ringtone, Low sounds steady n ask wats the name & singer of Low.
1 of my fren told me "ur new hair makes u look so diff now, lookin more ye[4]". Ye[4] is a cantonese slang if I ain't mistaken, means sth like wild or hip. Good la makes me look wilder not so obedient (guai) so ppl don't simply disturb or bully me.
Sometimes I was wondering, do I reli look tat quiet?
Luckily thr's no any foul words in Low. Else, I can't imagine wat would they all think bt me. Luckily I didn't use The Next Episode by Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg as my ringtone anymore. I like tis song too! I love the music but not the lyrics of coz. Tis west coast hip hop/gangsta rap was released long time ago, back in 2000. It's 1 of the common song tat u'll get to listen in the clubs. Thr's a lot of swearing in tis song:
La-da-da-da-dahh
It's the motherfuckin D-O-double-G (SNOOP DOGG!)
La-da-da-da-dahh
You know I'm mobbin' with the D.R.E.
(YEAH YEAH YEAH
You know who's back up in this MOTHERFUCKER!)
What what what what?
(So blaze the weed up then!)
Blaze it up, blaze it up!
(Just blaze that shit up nigga, yeah, 'sup Snoop??)
It's the motherfuckin D-O-double-G (SNOOP DOGG!)
La-da-da-da-dahh
You know I'm mobbin' with the D.R.E.
(YEAH YEAH YEAH
You know who's back up in this MOTHERFUCKER!)
What what what what?
(So blaze the weed up then!)
Blaze it up, blaze it up!
(Just blaze that shit up nigga, yeah, 'sup Snoop??)
I had set The Next Episode as my ringtone once in UTP last yr. Jesse & Erica was like 'wah, ur ringtone so many foul words'. Imagine if that previous few times my fon rang & my ringtone is tis song instead of Low, how would it be? I can't imagine but it's definitely gonna ruin my good impression towards them.
Maybe I should change my ringtone to pop song, maybe Sean Kingston's Take You There. A very soothing & relax songs. I love tis song!
Maybe I should change my ringtone to pop song, maybe Sean Kingston's Take You There. A very soothing & relax songs. I love tis song!
We can go to the tropics
Sip piña coladas
Shorty I could take you there
Or we can go to the slums
Where killas get hung
Shorty I could take you there
You know I could take ya (I could take ya...)
I could take ya (I could take ya...)
Shorty I could take you there
You know I could take ya (I could take ya...)
I could take ya (I could take ya...)
Shorty I could take you there
Sip piña coladas
Shorty I could take you there
Or we can go to the slums
Where killas get hung
Shorty I could take you there
You know I could take ya (I could take ya...)
I could take ya (I could take ya...)
Shorty I could take you there
You know I could take ya (I could take ya...)
I could take ya (I could take ya...)
Shorty I could take you there
No comments:
Post a Comment