The Sports & Recreation Club of my company has once again organize a b'day celebration in the end of the particular mth. This time for May B'day celebrants. Too bad my b'day fall on Dec, no chance to let my company to celeb for me, hehe!
Well, the b'day cake is much smaller than last mth's b'day cake, coz as u can see, the b'day celebrants is much fewer than last mth's b'day celebrants. I actually missed b'day celebration part where they sing a song, blow the candle & cut the cake coz I was busy discussing work stuff wif my mentor. Luckily I did not miss the food & drink part, haha!

fresh sandwiches~ it was delicious!


look at the
kuih muih provided

birthday singing

wat is he doing tis time?

He is actually asking 1 of the b'day lady to blow her candle (a candle for each of the b'day ladies & gentlemen) using that paper that is rolled so other candle won't be blown by u as well. Good idea huh? The two tray tat is located at the left & right of the b'day cake r also cakes, a tray of tasty choc cake (baked by a colleague) & another tray is light cheese cakes that is bought. The tray of cakes r cutted to be serve readily. As for the b'day cake, as usual - sponge cake. Sponge cake is cheaper, tats y everytime buy sponge cake for b'days. Anyway, the cake taste okay, normal. Don't expect expensive cakes like choc / cheese cakes. Rmber abt
'low cost + high profit'. Yeah! Tat's the way!

"I've done blowing my candle, now it's ur turn"

candle blowing session complete. next, cake cutting!
My colleague did capture a few shots of us but I dun hav those pics. This pics r
lap fr the share folder. I missed the main part of the celebration tats y din manage to snap photo of the b'day cake tis time. B'day ppl happy coz of their b'day while we happy coz got food, drink, fun n relaxing. Next party time - June.
Happy Birthday, May babies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment