Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Iron Man



STARRING
Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Jeff Bridges, Shaun Toub, and Gwyneth Paltrow.

SYPNOSIS
"Tony Stark is a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man."

Can u believe tat tis is my 2nd visit to the cinema since I came back Miri in March? If I were in Penang, I would have visit the cinema at least once a week!

I organized an movie outing by myself, the biggest (in my record only k) tat I've ever organized in Miri *LOL*, inviting all the interns fr my company and the remaining r the fresh grad engineers n a fresh grad draftperson fr my company. There was 10 of us watching the movie. FYI, Wednesday is movie day. How cheap it can be? RM6. Well not all movie on movie day r cheap, it's subject to change.

Initially I did not even knw wat new movies r released in the cinema till my dar told me hw nice Iron Man was n I told Reena bt it. She said "yalor, so I heard it is nice, my bro watched it dy". Then I say "huh? they release Iron Man in Miri dy isit". She replied "a couple of weeks ago leh my bro watched". Aww, I'm so insensitive n outdated! *sigh*

Tis is 1 of the best movie tat u could watch for tis year!!! It's even more geng n hi-tech than any other Man (i meant batMAN, spiderMAN n etc.). Iron Man's hi-tech-ness impressed me. I was like wow wow n WOW! Tis Tony Stark is super duper intelligent! He's such a cool man as well!

Iron Man is a MUST watch!!! Another greatest creation of Marvel.

p.s. damn it! i got flu again :'( thx to the weird weather, contribution of Philippines weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder... y in penang u go cinema atleast once a week hor? hor... Hehe... is penang cinema more comfy or something esle.

Hm... 10 is ur biggest meh? so lil. 10 is my average here and the largest group of movie outing i organize was 43 pplz. I know u know, just to 'za' u oni. :p

Awww... dun say urself outdated. I'll keep u updated with the new movies, since entertainment is my speciality.

I think the 4th paragraph u meant "other man" not "mother man" rite?? haha... Maybe u meant iron man's mother, big metal mama.

Yep, must watch movie... best marvel movie ever. still lose to "Transformers". <==me fav.

Time to run... pew pew

Tze Ling said...

Coz of the gang thr, more movies, n yes more comfy n another thing of coz bcoz of somebody (u-knw-who).

10 biggest for me in Miri. Yala yala u 43 ppl very geng la.

Thx for me keepin me updated :P. N thx for correcting me, i din realize bt the typo.

Ya best marvel movie. Transformers not Marvel's. Transformers oso my fav! (I watched it in cinema for twice!).

Dun simply drift (pew pew) thr hor.