I never fail to go for hair rebonding since 2004 every year in the same salon, Kelvin's Hair Studio, Miri. It's 1 of the best hair salon in Miri (its the best for me though). I don't dare to curl my hair (bothersome to maintain + gonna get sick of it pretty fast (i think) + look v much mature + i reli love long sleek straight hair).
I only cut a few inches of my back hair, nt my front hair though (coz I doubt the trainee's hair-cutting skills). I'm letting the trainee rebond my hair for the v 1st time. It's like taking myself as a experimental object. I'm gonna let the director of the salon, Kelvin to trim my hair in another two weeks when I visit the salon again.
Well, the outcome is good. The trainees rebonding skills r good, but not their hair-cutting skills. Tats y I don't dare to let the trainee to cut my front hair. My hair is v precious to me, if cut till not nice I'll be reli upset.
The best thing bt letting trainees to do hair rebonding is it's 2x cheaper than normal price, coz u only pay for the rebonding chemical n treatment cost, no manpower cost, hehe! I need to save those money for doing another thing to my hair, tats y!
The chemical I chose to rebond my hair is Crystal from Japan. My 1st time rebonding was using Crystal too but my 2nd -4th of rebonding, I chose Shwarzkopf coz it's 50 bucks cheaper, I alwiz let the pro stylist to rebond my hair fr my 1st time till my 4th time. However, for trainees case, Crystal is just 20 bucks cheaper than Shwarzkopf, so now u knw y I chose Crystal again after so long.
Actually whether u use Crystal / Shwarzkopf it doesn't matter, really! The outcome is insignificant at all. As long as u don't us rebonding chemicals from Taiwan (I don't knw wats the name of the particular brand). The rebonding chemicals fr Taiwan sux. Anyway, rebonding skills also v crucial. If the stylist simply rebond ur hair n rebond ur hair impatiently, no matter how good is the rebonding chemical is, the outcome is still bad! Hence, for best outcome, get good skill + good chemicals.
They say Crystal is the best but it makes no difference. It's more expensive coz it's fr Japan! I hav no idea y Japan's stuff is always more ex. Anyway, Shwarzkopf is good enuf, n it's cheaper mainly coz for tis hair studio, they import more Shwarzkopf products. Tats y cheaper, I guess.
I realize it's a bit too "V" dy. I said I want to trim 2 inch off n jus a lil V. Aih, nvm dy since my colls them say looks nice n I c cut till nt bad still...Looking forward to my 2nd visit to the salon.
2 comments:
hey. u straightened! haha mine's getting not-so-straight d but still okay. u straightened like tat will it damage ur hair ar?
yeah. eh u straightened ur hair b4 u shud knw leh. won damage one ler, they got do treatment for me while rebonding. then i use reli reli good shampoo + conditioner + hair serum. but then u get split ends/dry hair more easily, so just apply hair serum wud b fine. it will protect d hair.
Post a Comment