Friday, May 9, 2008

Unlucky

This is not d 1st time u hurted me.
U hurt me once a mth ago n now u hurt me again.
Tis time is worse, I felt helpless to stand n I broke into tears.
Y do u hav to be so rough n inconsiderate, my doggy Lion?

Yeah, I was hurted last nite. Partly my fault also but partly my dog's fault. Lion is a mix breed german shepherd + local dog, currently 2 yrs old plus. After dinner I heard some barkings out thr n my dog wanna go in front of d house to see wat's happening so I mar let him go lor. I just finished my dinner n got nth to do so I oso go c c. Then hor, my neighbour's dog walk pass my house.

I was scared if my neighbour's dog will come near my gate coz initially he's like walking towards my gate but luckily the owner gt pull him away. I was standing some distance away btwn him n d gate, trying to ask him enter back to the house, try to pull him a bit. But he was v stubborn la... he just rushed towards (he v syok barking at my neighbour's dog, like wanna fight wif tat dog). His body bumped my right leg (d inner side nearby kneecap).

It's very painful coz my leg got twisted. Imagine u r standing straight n sumone kick ur leg fr d side. I felt so helpless, lose energy to stand properly n just sit in front of my gate, crying silently. I felt so crap. Tat time my mind was thinking "how I wished if he were beside me" n "die lo! die lo! I hav dance practice tis weekend for d performance leh".

Lion was still busy barking at the neighbour's dog till he go out of his sight. I think he din realize he actually banged my leg. After tat, he saw me crying. He waved his tails n wanna come towards me n like wanna lick me but I avoided him. Tis time I reli *speechless*. I think I sat thr for more or less than 5 mins n I get up. Aunt helped to rub my leg last nite n I felt better today.

I can't afford to get any injuries. I've a performance in a mth time.

The 1st time I got hurted my Lion was coz he tot I wanna beat him up so he was like overprotective towards himself but I think he's more to paranoid. I was skipping tat day, then held my skippin rope n follow him ard d house while I rest. He was so scared of d skipping rope, which I've no idea y...(FYI, non of my family members beat him wif skipping rope). He's just so scared of him. After skipping, I kept my skipping rope n I go sayang him. Then he suddenly bite my hand, below pinky thumb part. Then I try to pull my hand away, n my hand gt scratched by his tooth n left two tiny holes on my right hand, below my right thumb.

Luckily he did nt bite too hard n stubborn. After biting me he ran away. Bite n run. Damn! It was painful but I did not cry. I reli felt like beating him up after he bite me. Made me got to visit d doc for injection. Good thing is tat d injection (i dunno wat's d name la, u inject it during Form 3) lasted for 3 yrs. So I'm nt scared if next time he bite me.

I rather got bitten than got banged by him la. Got bitten at least the wound will heal even though gt lil scar left, it will b gone after mths or yrs. Got banged then any of body parts got twisted, tis one terrible lor...hav to rub la then kenot contact wif water after tat, then it might lead to arthritis if not well taken care. Tat's y I rather got bitten. I reli felt like cursing him last nite la.

Soi dog ruined my mood last nite. Was in pretty good mood initially n it just turned bad. I'm glad dar was thr to comfort me n cheer me up. U r owez thr for me n u r d best, thx a lot! -XOXO-

My house used to rear 4 dogs before him, non of them bite me or hurt me in anyway regardless of how fierce they r. I reli can't accept fact tat dog bite his own owner. Tis dog reli rough la, esp when he run rushing here n thr, he dun care bt u one, if he banged u it's ur prob. He tot his body made of iron, bang anything oso no prob but he's reli tough. I better avoid fr him next time.

I'm gonna scold him when I get home! (when u rear a dog for long, they hav a kind of connection wif u n ur family) Dog hav a kind of sense (lin2 xin4), I dunno wat u called it in eng. They kinda understand wat u r talkin abt n when u scold them. They knw it.

Baby Lion


2 yrs old Lion

No comments: